Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, November 25

Pie Day

I was asked to identify a snake today. I don’t know anything about snakes.

Cody: Do you know what it is?

Me: It’s a snake.

Cody: Yeah, what kind is it?

Me: I don’t know.

Today’s Exploit:

I had a good story, I know it.

I just don’t remember what it was.

I’m making pies today. And I chopped about fifteen pounds of potatoes for the roughnecks. My new friend Amanda also chopped five pounds. They decided to make mashed potatoes and potato salad. With no eggs. All the eggs went toward Deviled eggs.

Oh, and did I mention the pies? I am making three, Amanda made three, and the company man or toolpusher, or someone has two (I think his may be store bought). Wish me luck. I’m leaving my apple pie in the oven all night like an old neighbor said to. Hopefully it doesn’t start to moulder in this crazy humidity.

PS.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative