Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, May 29

Lap Dance

I had this really embarrassing moment a few days ago. I even had two days to write about it. But it was bad enough that I blocked it out. Until I got some texts asking if I was mad. They went something like this:

Shawn: Hey there! Are u mad at me?

Me: No

Shawn: You sure?

Me: Yes.

Shawn: Well did u have a good time Friday night?

Me: Yes.

Shawn: Alrighty then!

And amazingly enough, I’m not mad.

Today’s Exploit:

I went to a Friday night party at my dance studio. Friday night parties consist of meeting at the studio and then convoying to a bar/dance club.

This Friday we went to Friends. It was a smoky bar with a tiny dance floor. And it had a lot of people. They tell me it gets worse after 11, but that’s when we left. We then went to another bar called Cookie’s. Cookie’s is tiny, and even more smoky, and enough people and tables that it’s hard to move. But it’s a karaoke bar, and that’s what dance people do on Friday nights.

Anyway, back to the story. One of the rare songs that I sat out I was minding my own business, watching the other people dance, when I felt my chair moving. My instructor, Shawn, pulled my chair back away from the table. The next thing I knew he had his leg over me and was gyrating. I turned 36 shades of red and hid my face while the entire bar laughed. Shawn does everything in his power to make me turn red at least 47 times during each lesson. (Notice the arm pose? He made some comment to make me turn red .4 seconds after this picture was taken)


Later that night, at Cookie’s I was minding my own business watching the terrible singers, when suddenly I had a leg draped over my lap. Shawn was back. This time Veronica decided she wanted to be a part of the party. So she came over to envelop us in a group hug. With Shawn’s leg on my lap.

She likes to laugh at me when I turn red, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative