Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, May 3

Date Night

I’m back on a rig, yet again. I got to spend a day and a half at my little flat. But they told me I can have a break next week. While I’m not ecstatic to be here, it works out that I can be off the week that Cupcake wants to visit. We can be lazy and lay by the pool, and get some plants for my patio, and make all kinds of delectable food. It will be amazing, except for the heat.

Today’s Exploit:

Today the motor died. Well, not really died, but it stopped making the curve of the well fast enough. So we are pulling it out of the well to change it. That means that I have nothing to do for most of the night.

Sherman, the night DD is pretty excited. He wants to hang out and watch movies. He says it can be a date. I think that’s hilarious.

He’s also decided to cook steaks. And beans. I offered salad, and artichoke dip.

Sherman: Wow, it’s really going to be a date night.

Me: Yeah!

Sherman: I have to tell you right now, I’m a married man.

Me: I’ll try to restrain myself.

Sherman: You’re really excited about this, haven’t been on a date in a while?

Me: Hahahahaha. Nope.

Wow. I’m still laughing. I like Sherman, he’s funny.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahah i'm laughing out loud at the library and people are staring...!
    sherman is my favorite! i might name a plant after him!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative