Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, May 26

Date Night Review

I took a couple weeks off to see Cupcake and recover my desire to work. Really what happened was I was forced to work for three months with about 2 days off. Therefore they finally called in some relief and let me take a week off. My sister came to see me, and to escape the snow. We went running and found patio furniture and talked a lot.

Now, thanks to the running, Cupcake is kicking a$$ in Fire PT. She’s beating those boys into pulp.

Also, I’m on a new rig learning about a new tool and making new friends. My newest friend is about a foot tall, white with brown spots and a brown head. And she seriously needs a bath. The rig hands feed her scraps, and she hangs around looking for someone to pet her. And she may be having puppies soon.

Today’s Exploit:

For Date Night, Sherman and I watched Sherlock Holmes. I guess I should say I watched Sherlock Holmes. Sherman slept. He didn’t wake until I was halfway through the next movie.

He was very concerned when he was conscious again.

Sherman: I can’t believe I fell asleep on our first date!

Me: Haha

Sherman: You’re never going to go on another date with me, are you?

Me: I think I can forgive you this once, but next time you’ll have to make popcorn.

He didn’t stop apologizing for falling asleep the rest of the time I was at the rig.

On a side note, I have a new quote. I can’t remember the context, but apparently it was unpleasant.

“It’s like wiping your a$$ with a wagon wheel, there ain’t no end to it.”

Whatever the motivation, it was definitely an interesting quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative