Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, June 29

Final Score Freak Out




Today’s Exploit:
I finally found out what my score was for my first REAL English class. I was panicky for a while, because my instructor took far longer than I thought should be allowable to post grades. Then, after posting one of the two final scores, my overall score was 75% because the site automatically puts a 0 for NA scores after 72 hours.
Freak out time? 
But I was nice and didn’t send any nasty emails freaking out about my C in class, when I had been getting 100% most of the class. (Most of the class being 3 out of 4 previous weeks.)
But now I know. And I was relieved. I was strangely worried about my final paper. But I got full credit. 
This means I get a 99.2% in the class. 
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative