Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, June 13

The Big Update


I have acquired a new follower while I was away. Huh.

Also, the new version of Blogger is strange. 
Today’s Exploit:
It is hot here. Yesterday when I walked out of the trailer to go for my run I felt like I was stepping into the oven after baking some cookies. Texas likes to try to knock you off your feet every time you step out the door. 
In other news I have been running, swimming in the river with big rocks and scraping my knees, running, exploring San Marcos on my bicycle, running, writing English essays, running, being frustrated with school, running and baking in this horrible oven of a state. 
How long has it even been since I last posted? Probably years.
I am getting ready for my second half marathon, I will be running with my friend Catherine. It also means that I will be seeing my buddies Eli and Cavan and escaping the inferno for the moderate temperatures of Washington. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative