Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, April 7

I Am a Student, Again

I have named my phone Indy.  Short for Indestructible.  This phone has lived through 3 years of my clumsiness, without a name no-less.
Today’s Exploit:
I did it.  I really applied to go back to school.  All online this time, too. 
I don’t even know what my first class will be.  The curriculum lists an English class as one of the first ones, but hopefully my previous credits will transfer over and I won’t have to take any more of those classes.  I want to get through these classes as soon as possible!  
That means I’m just a little closer to my bakery goal.  I’ve already reached the monetary goal.  Now I am on my way to the business knowledge goal.  
All I have after that is to find someplace I want to live and work and DO IT!
Ack.
Scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative