Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, April 6

We’re Twins, Three Years Apart

Time to go back to school.  
I’m terrified.  But I’m going to do it.  I’m going to try to get an Associates degree in Business Administration.  
That looks a lot more impressive in writing than it did in my head.
Today’s Exploit:
On the walk back from the Riverwalk with our lovely, GIANT cones of almond gelato, we came across a man taking a smoke break.  He watched us as we walked past, then we heard:
“Twins!  Cool!”
We looked at each other and then heard:
“LOVE YOUR SISTER!”
This was about the fifth time someone had asked if we were or assumed we were twins.  
I believe that was about the time Cupcake told me that we were going to start telling people that we are twins because it makes them feel like they’ve seen something special, or some such nonsense.
I think she just likes telling people that we are.  
She has been doing it since I was old enough to buy alcohol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative