Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, December 8

Champion

The people out here tell me they’ve killed TONS of rattlesnakes. They also warn me daily to watch for them while I run. They’re pretty much obsessed; it’s all I hear about.


The company man even threatened to shoot me if I run in the dark.

Today’s Exploit:

That guy is back. You know? The one that would sit in the box and talk and talk, and never leave. The one that caused the other crew to buy Mace for me.

I saw him this morning. He waved. This evening he came in and complained about how weak my wave was. He stayed and talked at me about nothing for another half an hour.

I had told my friend Jason about him. (Jason is the one whose wife made Thanksgiving for EVERYONE) He has decided that he is my champion and continually asks me if I need him to get people fired. He also has decided that I need to visit him and his wife since I have no friends.

He’s also decreed that I need to meet his horses since I have funky/cowboy-steel toed boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative