Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, December 9

Stealthy

Cellular reception is terrible here. My phone only stays charged for 8.2 hours. Not that I ever use it, but sometimes I like to pretend that I’m popular and people like to communicate with me.


Today’s Exploit:


The guys have decided that I’m sneaky because I can get up to the floor without them hearing me. They seem to think that this is some great feat of stealthyness. They tell me I should let them know when I’m going up the stairs so that I don’t scare them.


I think they’ve been working around loud machinery far too long.


On my trips up I stomp and stumble and sing at the top of my lungs. Sadly my lungs are no match for the grinding and shrieking of the rig. The noise is rapidly increasing my hearing loss, and I spend the nights in a sound-proof box. It’s a good thing I get to leave soon; I think my ears are going to start bleeding if I spend much more time here.

Now that I know I can scare them, no matter how much noise I make, I take pleasure in running up the stairs at random intervals just to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative