Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, January 11

Speed Bump

I’m having a soup craving.  
Today’s Exploit:
The road to this rig is the worst I’ve ever encountered.
It is paved.
It doesn’t have many potholes.
It isn’t flooded.
It is relatively level, though not very wide.
It does, however, have 3.5 of the largest speed bumps I’ve ever encountered.  
Poor Starla hates me every time I decide to go to town.  I hate me too.
One only spans half the road, so I can go around it.  One is 4 feet across, so going over it is not exceedingly painful.  One is semi-tolerable if I take it at an angle.  
The last one is a doozy.
The last one gets me every time, no matter how fast or what angle I attempt to cross it.  
Starla cries, and I curse and cringe.  
It is a good thing I don’t “need to” go to town often.  Because that bump sure puts a damper on things.  I have been trying to only go when I’m starving because I have nothing else in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative