Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, January 10

Cupcake’s Birthday

It is January already.  Pretty soon it will be February.  Then what will we do?
Today’s Exploit:
Today is Cupcake’s birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUPCAKE!!!!!
I don’t get to see her today.  Because she’s in Wonderful Wyoming and I’m in Terrible Texas.  But I’ll call to wake her up this morning and she’ll be grumpy at me.  
I haven’t had a chance to get her gift yet because I’ve been working since Thanksmas.  But it’ll be a good one.  One that will make her run fast in March.  She has to start practicing now because I’m making her run a half marathon with me.  

1 comment:

  1. wahahahaha foiled your plans didn't i! you weren't expecting me to ALREADY BE AWAKE! stupid med micro lab that wasn't....

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative