Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, January 12

The Little One

Today is the start of my new countdown.
65 Days to go until St. Patrick’s day, which also happens to be the day of the Seabrook Lucky Trail Half Marathon.
Today’s Exploit:
My little entourage still runs with me.  It’s not always the same three dogs, but it has always been three in the group.
The little one is the only one that is consistent.  
This dog follows me for just over half a mile, gradually getting further and further behind.  Then it sits in the middle of the road and waits until I start back.  
When I come back into view it stands up and takes a few more steps toward me, then it prances in place until I get there.  
I greet it and we continue back down the road to the rig with the little one slowly falling behind.  
We’ve repeated this process 4 times so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative