Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, November 4

The Makings of a Nightmare

The night DD calls me "Princess".  
I’m not sure if I should be worried about this, or find it completely hilarious.
Today’s Exploit:
I had a nightmare last night.  It was horrible, and scary, and terrifying.  I was relieved when my alarm went off.  
My nightmares don’t involve monsters or aliens or murderers.  
They involve me getting hit in the mouth.  Or not.  Yet somehow I always end up with broken teeth.  Last night’s was particularly nasty because whatever I did ended with four of my teeth broken and bleeding.  Yes, in my dreams my teeth bleed.
It never fails that I wake from these dreams feeling my mouth to make sure my cap didn’t fall off in the night.  I have to reassure myself that the rest of the teeth that were “broken” are also still intact.  
Then it takes about 30 minutes for my heart rate to return to normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative