Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, November 7

The Hot-Stove Virus

Cupcake!  What do you think about 31 March?  I couldn’t find any in May.
Today’s Exploit:
It seems a virus is going around in the trailer.  
No one has been able to turn the stove off for days.  
In the last 3 days I’ve gone to the kitchen 4 times to find at least 1 burner on.  
  1. I was heating water for tea and couldn’t figure out why it the stove was so hot without boiling my water instantly.  I had made absolutely sure I had the proper burner before turning it on, I’ve started the wrong one a few times.  But not this time!
  2. Went to use the toilet only to see 2 burners glowing red, with no one in sight.  Later, one of the boys told me he thought it would heat the trailer because he was cold.
  3. Heated some water this morning, but had to go to the trailer.  I turned the heat down, but the solids control guy decided it was boiling too much.  He moved the pot, but left the burner on.
  4. I was heating water to make tea this afternoon while Debbie Downer was frying an egg.  When it was done he turned the burner to HI instead of OFF.
Now I’m afraid to go near the stove for fear I’ll trip over one of the loose floor tiles and land on a red-hot burner.
I love my job.  I love my job...Ilovemyjob...Ilovemyjobilovemyjob...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative