Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, November 3

It Will Probably Be My Own

The countdown has started.  We have to be off this location in 10 days or less.  
I’m jumping with joy.
Today’s Exploit:
A few days ago we had a big wind storm.  It came rolling over the horizon 32.4 minutes before it hit us.  I watched as it progressed, sitting outside in the ridiculous heat of a Texas fall.  
Incredibly, when it hit the temperature immediately dropped 11.72 degrees and it almost felt like fall.
Anyway, a result of this storm was the satellite dish moving.  Now that it’s not perfectly aligned it looks as though the TV is having a seizure.  The screen pixelates and the sound blips on and off with an irritating squeak.  
I’m not too worried about the video quality, but the sound drives me up the wall.  No one else seems to care that every 1.83 seconds the sound screeches on or off.  They sit and stare vacantly at the colorful blur, or go on with their normal conversations and arguments.  
I, on the other hand, am ready to tear someone’s hair out listening to the constant cheeping.
How does that not drive them to club the screen and/or receiver with the nearest blunt object?  After 46 seconds of this I’m ready to drop-kick both across the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative