Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, February 18

Some Things I Want To Make, When I Go Home


I have discovered that Canada has this thing called Ketchup flavored potato chips. 

Um, what?

I have been very brave and worked up the courage to test them, and they taste, weirdly, like a combination of German curry sauce and tomato soup.

I haven’t been able to decide if I like them or not.

Proof. You didn't believe me, did you?

Today’s Exploit:

I miss my stove. I have a list of about 4,391,975 things I want to try to make. 

Right now I have the tools to make No Bake cookies and Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. That’s a lot of peanut butter.

I have so much motivation to cook when I am at work with no tools to accomplish my goals. And then I go home and lay on the couch reading my book for a week. 

So I am going to make a list, to remind myself to get my lazy bum, which has been the topic of many a conversation lately, off the couch and go get some groceries. And then use them, rather than letting them rot in the fridge.

My list:

Marshmallows. They are so pretty and they look so fluffy and squishy. 

Apple Fritters. I love them, I love them, I love them, and I miss the Donut Ranch.

Fruit Snacks. You have no idea how much I love fruit snacks. I’m such a 5 year old. 


Spider Repellent. To keep those crazy brown widows from laying egg sacs and me trying to remove them, resulting in spiders falling down my shirt.

Nutella. Because, really, who doesn’t like nutella?

Macaroni & Cheese. About 7200 ways, sans the breadcrumbs. Breadcrumbs ruin a good mac & cheese.

Asiago Cheese Biscuits. I discovered them as a pot pie topping, and I changed the recipe to suit my whims and kitchen supplies. I want them as real biscuits, today. 


Queso Blanco Dip. I love this stuff, and could eat it all day, and all tomorrow.

Vanilla Extract. Except I still have 3 bottles in my cupboard.

Graham Crackers. Perfect with Mom’s Chocolate Orange Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.

Goldfish Crackers. “I love fishes ‘cause they’re so delicious!”

Plus a billionty other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative