Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, February 11

411


Trees. 
"I spy something green."

Trees with snow. 
"I spy something tall."

Trees with road.
"I spy something with bark."


Today’s Exploit:


Fun fact: This is post # 411 and I have been going at this for more than 3 years. This is some kind of record for me. 

I am very impressed that I actually noticed that, and therefore this post will be dedicated to some very important life facts.

I ran in 4 races last year. Only one was at my normal pace.

I made marshmallow fluff with my sister. It took two tries because I misread the thermometer.

Last night someone drew horns, a tail, a pentagram and the note “I love satan” on my rear windshield. I think I know who it was, and I have to think of a retaliation, fast.

I just acquired a digital library of 5000+ books. The first series I read was amazing, the second ruined the story Sleeping Beauty for me, for life.

My sister lives in Texas with me, but 45.9 minutes away in good traffic. I see her now as much or more than I saw her when we were attending college in the same town.

My sister is starting a running/yoga/other workout program. She actually offered to run a half marathon with me. I thought she would never again run in a race after the trauma of our St. Patrick’s day race.

I want to do a mud run and the color run. You get to run, and roll in the mud and pretend to be 5.

I built some shelves, all by myself. Until my dad came and helped me finish them and fix a couple boo boos. Then he was more excited about finishing them than I was, and that’s saying something.

Myrtle is almost 2!

Myrtle now has 1 baby and 4 siblings.

I am designing plans for my nightstands, since I can’t find any that suit my liking on the internet. And also for a table that goes under my girl painting, to hold my girl statue, because they need to be together - they’re sisters.

I am in love with snow, and skating across the location in my super-slippery pink steel-toed boots.

I graduated from high school 10 years ago. I still act like I’m 13, or sometimes 5.

I am over half way done with an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration. I have learned that I could have passed the writing portion of this in grade 6, and that late papers don’t get docked points like the instructors claim, but that’s about all.

I have seen my house 32.06% of the days over the past 4 years, maybe.

Ok, I’m done. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative