Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, February 22

I Just Like To Be Selfish Sometimes, OK?


I get a fruit tray from the kitchen every day. They write my name on the box so I’m not forgotten. I have had many spelling incarnations on that box. Today I was called Maya, yesterday it was Mkiah.

Today’s Exploit:

I had this conversation today:

H: Whoa! Lightning’s going on. They’re like pew pew pew pew pew. And I was like “Whoa”, and it was like “Whoa”.

PJ: ...

H: Hey, are you there?

PJ: Yes, just a sec I had to write that down

H: Write what down?

PJ: The lightening thing.

H: Why? Are you going to use it in your blog?

PJ: Maybe.

H: You’re actually going to write about me in your blog? You never write about me.

PJ: I wrote about you once.

H: You called me your friend.

PJ: It was the first time we hung out, you were my friend.

H: It was when we went to Wyoming!

PJ: Oh, see? I’ve written about you twice!

H: But you called me your friend.

PJ: I probably always will. If I write about you at all.

H: Why?

PJ: Because you’re mine. And I’m selfish.

H: You’re afraid if you write about me someone will try to take me?

PJ: Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative