Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, January 12

A Zoo Visit


I left my plants with my sister, hoping that she would water them. Since I was really nice and watered hers twice while she was in Wyoming.

She promptly tried to kill Myrtle, and I had to have her shaved.

Cupcake calls her a rebel now.

Today’s Exploit:

I went to the San Antonio Zoo with my sister. 

Cupcake likes flamingoes. 

She tried to be a butterfly. 
Butterfly and baby

Did you know butterflies like sweet tea and sunglasses?
She also thought it would be funny to take pictures of me with animal butts. 
Hippo Butt
Rhino But

There's a Zebra Butt hiding behind the fence and next to that charming hut

And we were stalked by the same three immature college boys, and no matter how we tried to get ahead, or behind, or take a different route, they were ALWAYS THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative