Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, January 28

A Late Thanksmas


Thanksgiving pies for some roughnecks, or other oilfield workers, by PJ and Cupcake.
Apple Pie by PJ
Pumpkin Pie by Cupcake

Today’s Exploit:

I made it home for the week before Christmas, it was our latest Thanksmas so far. Only a week before the 25th. 

I went tree hunting with the whole family, to lunch with my mom, and went to work with my dad, and skied and rode in a groomer and had all sorts of adventures. 

And then we had Christmas breakfast for dinner
And my mom made the table look very pretty so that the mass destruction was even more obvious and traumatic

and destroyed my mom’s cleaning efforts with ribbons and tissue paper and crepe paper. 

Everyone is guilty of gift paper-chaos
Cupcake mad out like a stripy-cupcakey bandit
And she loved her babushka hat and russian doll measuring set
And we all got ‘stashes and had an official family photo night. Arley was forced to take part, but Eda managed to escape Cupcake’s best efforts to get her to join. 

Family photos with faux-stashes are totally in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative