Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, April 21

Talking to Walter


This week’s reading recommendation: 

I love ALL of her books


Today’s Exploit:

Yesterday Walter, the other MWD, told me that his mom was almost 60 and getting to the age where she was starting to be crazy.  

And I laughed and laughed.

Mom and Dad, I thought you’d appreciate that.

Then we talked about parents and grandparents and siblings.

He has two crazy sisters and therefore thinks all women are scary.

I have one crazy sister and love hanging out with her because she makes me look meek and mild no matter how silly I am.

We have been sharing lots of stories and laughing a lot, and he ate 3 Lemon Brownies, so we are friends.

He likes checklists, so I drew this:


1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative