Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, March 2

Moving: Rig Version

Countdown:  15 Days.
Cookie Project:


















Today’s Exploit:
I moved trailers the other day.
I’m not sure if the boys were glad to see me go so they had more space; or if they were just jealous that I got to be in a nicer trailer.  Now that we’re almost done drilling the living quarters are somewhat desirable.  
Granted it does smell in this trailer at times, but it’s due to someone working.  As opposed to boys letting their dishes moulder in the sink too long, or put off doing laundry as long as possible.  
The room and the bathroom are considerably smaller.  But man, is it quiet in that trailer.
Besides the room being smaller, there’s nothing like moving to make one realize just how much junk one has hoarded away.  
It took me four trips to get my junk from one trailer to the other.  And I get to move said junk to my car in another couple days.  
Currently I’m working on a strategy to cram all of it together so that it takes up less space.  Thus leaving me with fewer loads to tote out to Starla.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative