Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, March 5

Addicted to Words

Countdown:  12 Days. Getting rather nervous.
No one out here seems to understand that I am not capable of eating 2 chicken fried steaks and 3 bowls of seafood ay-too-fay for dinner.  I’ll stick with just the peach cobbler and some corn, thanks.
Today’s Exploit:
I got Every Word, a free game for my Kindle.  
I have been playing it endlessly for the past week, or so.  
It took me ages to beat level six.  AGES.
Each time I surpassed my previous high score I jumped around the box in excitement.  Then I’d sit back down to lose 48 more games at level two or three.  
But today was a good day.  
I beat level six on the fourth game.  Then I got through level seven.  And immediately got one of the four winning words for level eight.  It was a miracle.  And amazing.  
And then I failed miserably at level nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative