Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, August 6

Changing a Toilet Seat


I painted my first bedroom last week. It went from pink and black to blue. I think Klay will prefer the blue. 

In related news. I have pale blue spots in my hair, and my toes are dark blue. And edging corners between dark and light colors is hard. 

Today’s Exploit:

When I go to work I leave a list of things I would like H. to do while I’m gone. 

Usually it’s not long and it’s things we’ve talked about changing or updating or something I can’t/won’t do that needs done.

The list includes:

-Mow (Because it’s hot out there and I don’t like the sun)
-Put together the table on the porch (I had to take it apart to fit in Starla for the move, also I ended up doing this one)
-Have Klay pick a color for the bedroom
-Change the upstairs toilet seat

That last one? That was because all 3 toilet seats were plastic and a half inch too small for the toilet bowl. And I think that’s not fun at all.

I got the seats, because I’m picky and H. didn’t want to get the wrong one. I changed out the two downstairs ones because I see them a lot. And I use the one in the bedroom.

This particular item was on the list for 5 times, that’s 5 work cycles or 10 weeks, before it was finally completed. 

Sometimes it was the only thing on the list.

But it is finished now, and I can heave a sigh of relief. And I might have to throw a party to celebrate that it is no longer on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative