Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, April 22

My Family is Growing


I am taking 2 classes right now, this evidently means that I am a full time student.

Also, Accounting is hard.

Today’s Exploit:

My family is growing.

Ok, I think you have been introduced to all of them, but they are growing up.

They all have their very own REAL pots now.

I spent the afternoon the other day mixing up dirt to add to Allie and to pot Jack in a pot instead of the bottom of a plastic jug. And also to pot Pete in a pot that won’t blow over when someone walks by or sneezes three doors down.

Aren’t they lovely?

This is where they live when I am at home and they are not living in a crate or on the ground at a rig.


Petey has new needles, and I am excited that he is not dead after being left alone on my trip to Canada, when Cupcake was in Wyoming and not available to water him.

I got the pot before I the new growth, I didn't intend to be matchy-matchy.


And Jack has turned out to be a Jacky, with very lovely flowers. The flowers are much preferred to the fruit thingies that she produces.

She has so many buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative